Wednesday, April 25, 2012

longing poetry







Longing ...


how can I keep silent
If this all unrequited
how can I keep silent
kalu it all hang ...

you ...
who was there, that where
taukah you if I write this
write about you, about your longing

you ...
I also welcome the ever miss
though only with a smile
without the word you said welcome

you ...
that is where
I know you continue to miss
know I keep waiting for you back
back together just as the time
time full of jokes
elapsed time with a beautiful
memorable time

God ..
tell him
about my longing
about longing had always waited for
about longing, God ...




Miss you


I miss you endlessly
Open the windows when the sun's light
and the universe shine, lighten the heart of darkness
Because I miss you ...
Birds singing beautiful, tortured soul wake
and even then because I miss you ...

Scatter fragrant blooms relentless
Beautiful morning light illuminated the sky
Instantly the wind, and the state of the sky
seemed to form a sketch of your face
Because I miss you ...

With determined to live my new day
Although without you, and even then always in the accompanying
incessant restlessness heart miss you ...
Soon I go by fast,
I also can never forget you ...

Until the sinking light of day
and further away from the gaze
and waving as if to say "Goodbye",
Racing back to touch the soul
Dark light switch cover back the hearts and hopes
to be reunited with you ...



I sang Love


here
in the excitement and stars
I chose silence
where have I missed you planted acres

when night fell
up stranded in the morning

and for the umpteenth time
I feel you so much
although we are still sheltering each other
under the same sky

beloved ...
if you believe the wind is a

if you believe the ocean is blue
will sing to miss this
by wind, by sea
by silent
and tinkling the night




Love poems


for some reason
This heart felt loss
personality will figure
so soft

that accompany the solitude
that warms the heart when his frozen
the days of togetherness
maybe just a mere distant memory

with laughter
now just waiting
speech greetings with you
now just a dream

distant gaze to meet
much word for hello
though the distance spanned blocking
but the presence of heart awaits you

Love poems

A sad face streaks ... A strand of melancholy poetry ...
Wrapped in a piece of heart that longs ..
Coming miss you, miss your smile ..
God in Heaven .. thank you for you Inquiry
He was a very meaningful
for life
He was a rainbow of my heart, fill my day ...
Hope chest piece to remain there, never gone
Now ... later ... and of all time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.