Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Love Poems






love You

I say tough love ....
I want to express affection words ..

When I thought no, you come here "in my life
Your smile ... I say when first meeting
Either I was dreaming or not, .. I feel the vibration in my heart
You're so beautiful in my eyes ....
Peace I feel when I see you ...
I also confused ...?
What did this feel?

Beautifully painted yourself into my head
You're like my night moon illuminative every ...
I realized I really want you,


Only one word for you "I LOVE U"




true love

God gave us two legs to walk,
two hands to hold,
two ears to hear
and two eyes to see.

But why did God only bestows on a piece of our hearts?
Because God has given another piece of our heart to someone to find it.
That's Love ...

and if you can not live with just a piece of liver.
love him who makes you comfortable ..
He makes you feel good ..
she always gives good ..
and she always brings you closer to God ..

that's really true love ..




I hate and Love

Subtle sounds that first ..
why he came back ..
I want to creep to the edge ..
hand in hand to fondle ..
catch any traces that continue to exist without stopping ..

eye stopped in a puddle of hope ..
empty, handcuff, not sure ..
I know not what I want ..
wings cut off, fell to creep ..
charred with the breeze in the middle of lush leaves ..
without hope .. without taste, or love ..

If only there was no time ..
now it will not happen ..
I wish you was not there ..
today, this feeling will not happen ..
and if only you were not like now ..
maybe I'll disappear ..

with the leaves ..
I'm going to fall when he was yellow on branch ..

with the wind ..
I flew to rise with the cold breeze ..

common sense ..
I drift off into a vacuum expectation ..

with water ..
I get carried away where it flows ..

but with you ..
I'm getting addicted and want to be with ..

and with this love ..
I really was not you who desire ..

in my heart .. fikiranku .. I feel ..
I love you so much .. also hate you ..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.